Our re-opening across the pubs is a staged process and will evolve. Things are different. We are very restricted on customer numbers and operating with much smaller teams. Gusto hospitality remains key to everything we do and we are determined that ‘Less really is more’. The safety and well-being of our team and our customers is at the heart of our plans and everything has been designed to comply with all government guidance and legislation.
From 12th April, we are open for drinks outside. The rule of 6 or a maximum of 2 households applies outside. You can view our opening hours here:
The rules for what qualifies as ‘outside’ for pubs state that any partially enclosed space must be 50% open to the elements. Our covered areas meet this criteria. From 17th May, we’ll be open inside too.
the beerhouse experience
Drinking is in socially distanced, seated areas only with full table service. If you’re sitting inside, we come to you to take your order, bring your drinks and take payment (by card only) at your table. If you’re sitting outside, you place your order and pay securely via the HOPT app and we bring your drinks out to you. Either download HOPT from the App Store or Google Play in advance or use the QR code on your table to download it when you next visit us.
Our outside space includes four beer huts and a stretch tent, each with their own heating and lighting. We don’t take bookings.
We have lots of Brewshed beer at the ready with 5 on cask and 6 on keg as well as a selection of lager and cider. If you’d like a glass of wine, we have a compact list of wines by the glass or bottle plus a small range of spirits and soft drinks.
You are welcome to eat food from our friends at Pizzashed at your table with a drink from the pub.
If you’ve had a pizza, please put the packaging in the bin when you leave.
keeping everyone safe
We are only happy to re-open in a way that we are really confident will enable us to offer you the same great Gusto hospitality that you’ve experienced in the past with us whilst complying with all government and industry guidelines.
We want to reassure everyone who visits (or is considering visiting) us that we have always taken cleanliness and hygiene very seriously and will continue to do so. We have carried out a risk assessment and our Staying Covid-19 Secure certificate is on display. We use Suma Bac D10 to sanitise which is effective against corona viruses. Your table is cleaned between each use and you will be served by one team member (where possible) at your table who will follow a frequent hand washing regime and do their utmost to socially distance from you. Payment is by card only. Current government guidance permits 1 metre plus social distancing where other mitigating factors are in use, such as frequent hand washing or use of sanitising gel, increased cleaning of frequent touch points, good ventilation and clear signage around the building.
We need to ask a few things of you if you’re paying us a visit to keep us all safe:
- Don’t visit us if you have any symptoms.
- Please wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) inside the building except when you are at your table.
- Respect social distancing & don’t interact with other groups during your visit.
- The rule of 6 or a maximum of 2 households applies outside.
- Follow good hand hygiene by washing your hands or using sanitising gel.
- Avoid touching your face & cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve.
- Your name & contact details must be recorded (everyone over 16) for NHS Test & Trace. Please scan our QR code on arrival using the NHS Covid-19 app to check yourself in & leave the confirmation screen open (or we can record your details).
- Once you are seated at your table, please stay there (unless you need to visit the toilet) & we’ll bring everything to you.
- Children are welcome outside until 7.30pm but must remain with you at your table (unless visiting the toilet when we ask you to go with them).
- Payment is by card only.
We’ve tried to keep our rules to a minimum but are 100% focused on keeping everyone safe and will ask you to leave if you don’t stick to these. Please be kind and respect our team, they are working really hard to make your visit enjoyable and safe. If you’d like to get in touch, you can e-mail us at email@example.com.
We want to thank you for your support, it is much appreciated.